September 1, 2010

WTF Beauty: Neutrogena Lip Boost Intense Moisture Therapy

Hello, Beautiful!

Another edition of WTF Beauty. This time it's a Neutrogena lip product. It's the Neutrogena Lip Boost Intense Moisture Therapy.



I went shopping at Wal-Mart late one night and had a $3 off Neutrogena coupon. I saw this lip product and thought it would be a good one to use. Well I was wrong.

This is awful! I've been using this for a just a few days but let me tell ya, my lips have never felt grosser. It feels moisturizing at first, but it's all a trick. Afterwards your lips start to feel tighter and dry. And the worst part is you feel like you have some waxy weird film on your lips all day.

Besides the gross feeling, this product doesn't even deliver "intense moisture therapy" as it states on the product. And it's certainly not "for lips full of softness" like it also says. My lips have been peeling after using this product!

The only good thing is the smell, which is minty and refreshing. Other than that this lip product is a complete waste of money. If I could return it I would!

Have you tried this out? If so, what was your experience?

xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)