December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello, Beautiful!

I just wanted to take a minute and say Merry Christmas to everyone! On a day like today I am truly thankful for all my friends, family, and of course all of you!

It's 12:25am EST and right now my son is asleep awaiting Santa's arrival. I know he's waiting to hear jingle bells (which I always ring at some point in the night to make him believe Santa was here), and after I make this blog post I will ring those bells to begin the Christmas magic!

The photo below shows our tree with all my son's presents ready for Christmas morning. He has a lot to open on Christmas morning, but I always want him to have more! Although he would of had more if I wasn't so bad at surprises, haha! This year I gave him eight presents before Christmas... which is better than last year, but I still have a long way to go before I'm able to hold onto all his presents for Christmas morning! I'm so bad at surprises that my husband always receives his Christmas presents before Christmas! One day I'll find the patience... maybe, haha!

Have a wonderful, fun, and beautiful Christmas!! xoxo

[Our tree this year is candy/bright colored themed. All the ornaments are from Target. We topped our tree with giant glitter candy canes instead of a star. We also hung bright colored snowflakes from the ceiling. The tree is prettier in person, especially with the lights (which you can't see in the picture). Wrapping paper is also from Target - and the bright blue/candy cane wrapping paper inspired me to make nail art from it, which I'll post soon! The brown zebra rug doens't really go with the theme, haha, but it's part of our living room and I wasn't moving it.]

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas..i like your theme..

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at all those pretty presents! I love the gift wrap! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks awesome! I love the colors and all the pretty packages! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)