March 25, 2011

Victoria's Secret deals, QVC deals, and an update on my surgery recovery

Hello, Beautiful!

Today is shaping up to be a great online shopping day!

* Victoria's Secret is giving out TWO Secret Reward Cards with your $10 or more order -- but it's just for today! Each day in March you can earn one Secret Reward Card but today you get TWO!! You also get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100 or more with code SHIPVS11

* On QVC just today almost everything on air and online has an Easy Pay offer --- 3 Easy Payments or more!! To take advantage of Easy Pay you need to have a QVC card. Not to mention that a lot of items have FREE SHIPPING!

* Also on QVC they have a Bliss Today's Special Value -- just $36.42 for the Bliss Poetic Waxing kit (with full sized body butter). With Easy Pay it's just three payments of $12.14! They sold out of all quantities that can ship today, but you can still place your order and it will ship out April 18th. CLICK HERE to view the Bliss kit on QVC's website.

* And finally, I just posted a bunch of before/after pics of my nose & chin on my Surgery Journey blog page. CLICK HERE to view the page and pics!

That's all for now! I just wanted to quickly let you know about the deals I found. Enjoy your weekend!




1 comment:

  1. ooohhh i love ur before and after pics! I would love to get my nose done- I have an annoying bump on the middle, oddly enough you can only notice it if I turn slightly to the side- but either way I still hate it! lol I think Id be too scared to do it though, Im a wuss lol

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)