May 20, 2011

CVS has nail polish and makeup 50% and 75% off!

Hello, Beautiful!

Although I only stopped by one CVS location, they happened to have a ton of beauty products 50% and 75% off!!

________________________________________________________________

*** Just a quick edit (May 22): I stopped by other CVS locations and they also had the same 50% and 75% off sale! It seems like the same items and shades are on sale at all locations; for example, the only two shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure that were on sale are Lavender Cloud and Yellow Kitty. And only their HD line (the satin finish formula's; not the shimmery finish formulas) are on sale. Also, only the spring line of Essie is on sale (four shade) for 50% off. Pretty much all Rimmel nail polish, some Wet n Wild, and that's about all. No Milani, Revlon or Maybelline polishes on sale. Plenty of makeup on sale, but I was only focused on nail polish :)

________________________________________________________________


I picked up 6 Sally Hansen polishes, all 75% off and one Essie polish that was 50% off (the spring collection is all 50% off!). There were some Rimmel and Wet n Wild polishes 50% and 75% off too, but I already had those shades so I didn't pick them up. I'm going to stop by my local CVS today to see what they have, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so they could check it out.

Also, Ross had the Color Club Starry Temptress set ($7.99 for all 7 polishes). I love Ross :)


I'll be back later today with swatches of the Wet n Wild Mermaid's Cove Limited Edition Summer 2011 Collection. And this weekend I will have swatches of the Wet n Wild Bloom Collection (which I just got my hands on; better late than never).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)