September 7, 2011

FOTD: My 5-Minute Face for Quick Morning Routines!

Hello, Beautiful!

Every mommy needs a quick morning routine, a 5-Minute Face - even if sometimes it takes slightly longer. Even if you're not a mommy, I think a 5-Minute Face is something every woman should have as their go-to, in-a-rush makeup.

My 5-Minute Face doesn't always take 5 minutes, but I still call it that because sometimes it does take just 5 minutes and other times slightly longer. It just depends on what else I'm doing while I'm putting on my makeup and if I need to stop my makeup process to do something else (like pack up my son's lunch, let the dogs out, or throw laundry in the dryer).

My 5-Minute Face routine changes all the time because I find new products I love or want to use. Below is my latest 5-Minute Face routine.


Please ignore my hair... that is 2nd day hair and I just didn't have time to do it that morning!





PRODUCTS USED:
  1. Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer in Glow (not shown in the photo).
  2. Mally Cancellation Concealer System in Light/Medium, with the dual-ended brush (fluffy side for the powder, other side for the concealer).
  3. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige, applied with e.l.f. Cosmetic's Powder Brush in small circular motions.
  4. Mally Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher in Medium, applied with my Iman fluffy power brush.
  5. Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter & Blush compact, applied with the dual-ended brush (which side for the highlighter, black side for the blush). I applied the highlighter to the tops of my cheeks, brow bone, eye lids and down the nose.
  6. Tarte emphasEYES for brows Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil in Medium Brown.
  7. Benefit They're Real! Mascara - two coats to the top, one to the bottom.
  8. Mally Shaded Lip Balm - from the Mally Perfect Prep Lip Treatment System.




Tell me what you think...
Do you have a 5-Minute Face Routine? Discuss in the comments below. You can also email me with any questions/comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)