September 21, 2011

NOTD: Halloween Confetti

Hello, Beautiful!

I did this quick NOTD using one of the new 2011 Halloween Pumpkin Nail Polishes (which I purchased at Rite-Aid). I have another NOTD using another Pumpkin Nail Polish, but I'll post that in a few days.



To re-create this NOTD:

  • 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener (used as my base coat -- this is super shiny; I love it!)
  • 2 coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in French White Creme
  • 2 coats of Pumpkin Nail Polish --- this has no shade name; it is a slightly grey tinted base (it looks clear, but makes white turn slightly "dirty") with orange and black shredded confetti.
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish off the mani











 

10 comments:

  1. I've picked up a lot of those pumpkin polishes but didn't see that one. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Rite Aid today looking for this, but i had no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'll have to keep an eye open for this Halloween polish. How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I would put a dark silvery base for the pumpkin glitter though, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool nail art! *v*
    The pumpkin nail polish is amazing! I wonder what is the brand? :x

    ~Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sophie: I believe they were $1.99 each. They didn't have them at my local Rite-Aid either; I found them in a town about an hour south of me.

    @ LauraLeia: Other bases would absolutely work! White just shows the glitter the best for the purpose of posting :)

    @ Mint: Pumpkin Nail Polish is the brand... although I don't know what company makes it. Every Halloween there are Pumpkin Nail Polishes that come out. They almost always have at least one glow-in-the-dark one. I have a few glow-in-the-dark glitters from one of the years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I wish I had access to these polishes!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)