February 28, 2012

Erno Laszlo C-Peel: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've recently tried out the Erno Laszlo C-Peel, which is a great 2-step peel. It's similar to the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel (if you're familiar with that), but I feel that the Erno Laszlo C-Peel worked better for me. I love the way this peel works, how smooth my skin is afterwards, and how good it smells.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Erno Laszlo C-Peel






 

















 





Basic Stats for Erno Laszlo C-Peel:
Formula: scrub & liquid
Cost/Availability: $80.00 (2.1 oz full size for the scrub/peel part of it, 1 oz full size for the activator). Available on the Erno Laszlo website, Nordstrom's website, and everywhere else Erno Laszlo is sold.
Packaging: a marble-look squared jar with round, twist-off lid; activator is in a rounded bottle with pop-open top
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This is a two-step face exfoliator/peel. Designed to smooth and refine dull skin while encouraging collagen production for instant glow. Age fighting antioxidants and moisturizing oils help to protect, nourish and repair skin.

Cost/Availability:
$80.00 (2.1 oz full size for the scrub/peel part of it, 1 oz full size for the activator). Available on the Erno Laszlo websiteNordstrom's website, and everywhere else Erno Laszlo is sold.

Packaging:
The scrub/peel part of this is a nice, marble-look, squared jar with a round twist-off lid. The activator is a rounded bottle with pop-open top.

Erno Laszlo C-Peel Review:
I love peels and scrubs, I seriously think I have a sickness because I can never have enough, lol. I was really excited to try out the Erno Laszlo C-Peel. My first thoughts of this peel was "wow, this looks very similar to Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel", which I already have, been using for years, and really like. However, I knew the Erno Laszlo brand has some great products so I was anxious to try it out.

I really liked the packaging; it looked luxurious and I know looks aren't everything, but it helps get me in a mind set that I'm indulging myself when I do my peel. Sometimes that can be important to a busy mom (like myself), especially when doing my skincare is my most relaxing part of my day. But of course, like I said, looks aren't everything. Good thing this product has brains and beauty!

Using this peel was simple; just apply the peel/scrub part - massaging into skin for a couple minutes. Then apply a few drops of the activator to your fingertips, rub together and apply over top the scrub. When you apply the activator you'll get a warming sensation, which is nice (not burning). Leave on for a minute or two, then rinse off. I like to take a wet washcloth or paper towel to remove the peel, and then rinse my face. I feel it gives me a little tiny bit extra exfoliation.

Afterwards, my face was super smooth, soft and had a nice glow. It worked better for me than Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel, but they are similar. The Erno Laszlo version is a little more money than the Philosophy version ($12 more), but I feel it worked better for me so it would be worth the extra $12 to use a product that I feel is a better match or my skin.

Overall, another great peel that I would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this peel? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. hello, how are you?
    a friend offered me the set, not yet used it but it seemed pretty good.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erno Laszlo is a hungarian name: Ernő László :]

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)