February 24, 2012

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss - True Color - in Celebrity: swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I purchased this lip gloss just after Christmas, adding it onto a Sephora order because it was just $9 on special. It's not longer on the Sephora website at all, so I won't list stats and such like I normally do for a product.

This gloss is really nice, but I tend to really like the gloss formulas Smashbox creates. I really love the color - it's a great rosy pink with no shimmer, perfect for day or night. You can always add a shimmer gloss on top if you really miss the shimmer, but I find this gloss is perfect on its own. This is a mega gloss for sure... a thicker tube and a jumbo doe-foot applicator. At first I didn't like the applicator but now I don't mind it at all.

Did you pick up this gloss when it was just $9 at Sephora?

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss
Shade: Celebrity (True Color)
Shade Description: A rosy light-medium pink; no shimmer.
 

















Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Did you get this for just $9 at Sephora? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. great shade! really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to use non sparkly lip glosses and they are hard to find. To bad that I missed this one because it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)