March 24, 2012

Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencils (3 shades) & Eye Makeup Remover - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got two more great products from Jordana to share with you in this post. First up, the Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil. These metallic, colorful liners glide on smooth and have good pigmentation. Then I'll show you the Jordana Eye Makeup Remover, which is an effective and affordable eye makeup remover.  Let me know what shade of liner you like best!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Jordana
Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil
Shades: Green Envy, Paradise Blue, Purple Prism
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.
 

 

 

 




Jordana
Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil
Shade: Paradise Blue










Jordana
Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil
Shade: Green Envy










Jordana
Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil
Shade: Purple Prism








Basic Stats for Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eye Liner:
Formula: creamy stick liner
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: good pigmentation
Shade Info: currently available in three shades
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (0.01 oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetic's website and everywhere else Jordana Cosmetics are sold.
Packaging: rounded pencil with pull-off lid and twist-up, no-need-to sharpen, retractable pencil
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eye Liner Review:
These eye liners are retractable, so you never need to find a sharpener, and have a creamy texture. They glide on very smooth with nice pigmentation. They aren't the most pigmented liners, but they're pretty damn good - especially considering the low price point of just $2.99 each.

They have average to above average wear; On me, they lasted all day without issues but I've read other people thought they faded over the day. Still, just apply over a primer if you're worried.

I love the metallic finish these liners have, and the colors are really pretty. Paradise Blue is my favorite!

Overall, I liked these a lot and think they are an affordable way to try metallic colorful liners.




Jordana Eye Makeup Remover
 

 

 


Basic Stats for Jordana Eye Makeup Remover:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $3.99 (0.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetic's website and everywhere else Jordana Cosmetics are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Jordana Eye Makeup Remover Review:
A dual-phase liquid activates when shaken to gently and effectively remove waterproof mascara and eye makeup without any tugging or pulling. Silicone, oil, and fragrance free.

I really liked this eye makeup remover; it's affordable and very effective. Easily removes my eye makeup and doesn't leave behind an oily residue or dry out my eyes.

I would absolutely recommend this!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? What shade of liner shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. These colors are amazing!!
    The blue and pink are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are beautiful! i love paradise blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retractable eyeliners, they are so great. I love when you can find products in the less expensive lines that are just awesome. My current fave is essence, I have only had a few duds from that line so far. I will definitely have to try the makeup remover but I'll have to order it from their website since the stores around here that carry Jordana seem to have the most limited selection possible. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Jordana retractable eyeliner in Mint and it is amazing. It stays on so long. Jordana is one of those brands that is overlooked but they really do have great products.

    amakeuplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)