April 9, 2012

Kohana - Kona Coffee Body Polish, Coffee Butter Creme, Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the Kohana brand before? This is a brand I recently discovered because of their Kona Coffee Body Polish in particular. I have been on the hunt for a great smelling coffee scrub, and I've had many failed attempts along the way. Then comes Kohana's Kona Coffee Body Polish and my search is over; it is such a true and perfect coffee smell! Their Coffee Butter Creme smells great too. I also tried their Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash, but wasn't a huge fan of the scent so I gave it to a friend to test and she loves it. Overall, I have a great impression of this brand!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.






Kohana - Kona Coffee Body Polish















Basic Stats for Kohana Kona Coffee Body Polish:
Formula: scrub
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (8 fl oz full size). Available on the Kohana website.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Kohana Kona Coffee Body Polish Review:
Kona coffee is grown in fertile volcanic soil producing some of the world's best coffee. Exotic coffee butter and antioxidant-rich organic Kona coffee from Hawaii is combined to create a rich aromatic body polish. The caffeine in the coffee improves circulation and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Tropical oils renew and restore the skin.

Hands down, this is the BEST smelling Kona coffee body scrub I've ever come across. About 10 years ago I used a Kona coffee body scrub and was head-over-heels in love with it. Then it was discontinued and my search for a new coffee scrub began. I have tried to find the best replacement but haven't had luck... until I discovered Kohana's Kona Coffee Body Polish; smells very authentic!

Aside from the amazing scent, this is a really great body scrub. It's fluffy and soft, so it's gentle and non-harsh, but it still does a great job at getting skin soft and smooth.

This product has now gone into my life as a can't-live-without-it product! I'd highly recommend this scrub if you love the smell of coffee!





Kohana - Coffee Butter Creme















Basic Stats for Kohana Coffee Butter Creme:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (8 oz full size). Available on the Kohana website.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Kohana Coffee Butter Creme Review:
Indulge your skin with a sensational spa treatment every day. A 74% organic whipped cream that will nourish your skin and invigorate the spirit. Coffee bean oil is rich in phytosterols which promote excellent moisture retention and provide natural sun protection from ultraviolet light.

This body cream has a great coffee scent; it's a lighter coffee scent than their Kona Coffee Body Polish but it's still a coffee scent and I like it. The product itself is very rich and creamy - yet it melts into your skin beautifully. It dries down nicely, leaving your skin silky soft and smooth. A perfect follow up their Kona Coffee Body Polish!

I'd recommend this product for anyone who loves coffee scents!






Kohana
Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash
 





Basic Stats for Kohana Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash:
Formula: liquid/gel
Scent Info: currently available in 2 scent options
Cost/Availability: $16.50 (9.4 oz full size). Available on the Kohana website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Kohana Bamboo Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash Review:
Indulge in a luxurious bathing experience with Kohana's organic sulfate-free body wash. Infused with either aromatic ginger and lime essential oils OR refreshing lemongrass essential oil, Kohana's nourishing body wash will leave your skin smooth, clean and refreshed.

I ended up giving this body wash to a friend to test out for me because I just wasn't into the scent. My friend, however, thought it smelled really nice and refreshing - spa like (as she put it). She thought it did a nice job at getting her skin clean and when she got out of the shower her skin didn't feel dry. I asked if she'd recommend, and she said she would buy it so yes, she'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Coffee scented scrub and body butter? Yes, please! Maybe I'll splurge on these, one day. They would be lovely for and after my morning shower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seems like something I would like to try, especially the coffee body polish ( I love coffee :D)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)