April 18, 2012

Mama Mio See-No-Scar Solution - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been using the Mama Mio See-No-Scar Solution for several weeks now and have seen a difference from using it. As always, whenever I find a product I'm happy with I want to share it with you all so I had to get this post up before full results were visible. Anyone who has a scar can benefit from this, even if it's an older scar!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mama Mio See-No-Scar Solution

 



 

 

 




Basic Stats for Mama Mio See-No-Scar Solution:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $37.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Mama Mio website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Mama Mio is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle, pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Whether your scar is old or new, from a c-section, appendix or cosmetic surgery, Mama Mio's See-No-Scar Solution will help magic away the reminders of any serious or surgical scars. Use on yourself, your kids, everyone.

Cost/Availability:
$37.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Mama Mio website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Mama Mio is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator.

Mama Mio See-No-Scar Solution Review:
As some of you know, my right breast implant ruptured back in December 2011. I had to have my implants replaced, which created a new scar (well, two new scars). I started using Mama Mio's See-No-Scar Solution and within a month I could really see a difference. I will continue using this until the scar is practically gone!

There is hardly any scent, which is nice, and a little goes a long way.

I also plan to use this on my son if he gets any major boo-boo's that need some help with healing. It's going in my first aid kit for sure!

I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried a couple different products to fade scars and I never see improvement. I'd love to try this out one day!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)