April 5, 2012

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 for Face in Medium - pics, swatches, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried the Miracle Skin Transformer for your face? In the past I've shown you the Miracle Skin Transformer for the Body, which is great right now when my legs are so pale (it goes on and dries down very quickly, making my legs look better). In this post I'll show you the Miracle Skin Transformer for the face. I have it in the shade Medium. As someone with a lot of flaws, I knew it wasn't going to work like a foundation could but it does help.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Miracle Skin Transformer
Shade: Medium


 





 






Miracle Skin Transformer Before & After


Basic Stats for Miracle Skin Transformer:
Formula: cream-gel
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer to light; buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 7 shades, including a translucent shade
Cost/Availability: $48.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the Miracle Skin Transformer website, Sephora's website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Miracle Skin Transformer is sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This 5-in-1 tinted skin enhancer is designed to hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify and protect your skin in one simple step. Instantly provides your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base, primed smooth finish, weightless coverage and SPF 20. Instantly improves skin tone, luminosity and texture. Evenly smoothing and minimizing the look of pores, fine lines and pigmentation imperfections. 

Wear:
Average wear - but it will depending on how you use this product. I use it as a primer, or just to wear around the house when I'm staying in. Others may use this as their foundation - which many people (without flaws like I have) could easily pull off.

Coverage:
Sheer to light, buildable coverage.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 7 shades, which includes a translucent shade just in case you don't know what shade to choose. The shades are pretty forgiving, as they're rather sheer, so choose the one that looks like the closest match and you should be good to go.

Cost/Availability:
$48.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the Miracle Skin Transformer websiteSephora's website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Miracle Skin Transformer is sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off lid.

Miracle Skin Transformer Review:
I have to admit that I would love to have the results they show on their website (in their before & after pics), but I know that with all my flaws that's just not possible. However, it does help my skin and makes a great primer because of that.

You can build the coverage by adding layers. I'll admit I don't really like to do that. It's just not worth wasting the product for me when I know I'll never have the full coverage I prefer, so instead I like to use this as a primer.

I love how silky smooth my skin is after using this! I do have oily skin, so sometimes it can make my makeup slip around as the day goes on but I generally don't have many problems with it.

Overall, a great product to use a primer, tinted moisturizer, or as your foundation. I'd recommend checking it out!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I think its more like a tinted moisturizer and its quite expensive! $48!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting. Did you like it as a primer or do you prefer whatever other primer you use? I'm trying to lighten my skin routine in the summer and I've changed it, and I'm wondering if I can use a tinted primer/moisturizer and some concealer for an every day face, but I have super oily skin ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kaki: I use a lot of different primers depending on my skin and what I'm feeling that day. This is a nice primer and you could pair it with concealed and go that way.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)