September 21, 2012

Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner Pencil in Metallic Bronze - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

The Smashbox Fall 2012 Image Factory collection contains a range of pretty products, including their Waterproof Shadow Liner -- which is what I will share with you in this post. I have the shade Metallic Bronze, which is one of the prettier metallic bronzey chocolate shades I've seen. Richly pigmented, super creamy, and super stay-all-day, this is a winner in my book!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Smashbox - Image Factory
Waterproof Shadow Liner
Shade: Metallic Bronze
Shade Description: A metallic bronze brown shimmer.


















Basic Stats for Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner:
Formula: creamy stick shadow/liner
Wear: long wear
Coverage: richly pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 2 shades in the Image Factory collection, but other shades available in the regular line
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Smashbox website, Sephora's website, Ulta's website, and everywhere else Smashbox Image Factory is sold.
Packaging: rounded duo-ended pencil; pull-off caps
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
A long-wearing, waterproof shadow liner pencil. Emollients make this pencil silky and creamy, ensuring it glides on smooth. Use as an all-over shadow or as a smudgy liner. This shade is part of the Image Factory Fall 2012 collection, making it a limited edition.

Wear:
Long-wearing and waterproof.

Coverage:
Very nicely pigmented.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 2 shades for the Image Factory Fall 2012 Collection, but other shades are available in their regular line of Waterproof Shadow pencils.

Cost/Availability:
$22.00 (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Smashbox websiteSephora's websiteUlta's website, and everywhere else Smashbox Image Factory is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded duo-ended chubby pencil. One end has the creamy shadow color while the other has a smudge. Pull-off caps on both ends. Requires sharpening.

Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner Review:
Smashbox has another winner with their Waterproof Shadow Liner pencils. Super creamy, these glide on silky smooth and with rich pigmentation. One of the best shadow/liner pencils I've used!

This can be used all over as an eyeshadow, or as a smudgy liner on top and/or bottom lashes. You do have a few seconds of play time to smudge and blend it out, but once it does set it won't budge all-day. It is waterproof, so you'll need an eye makeup remover to take this off.

The shade I have, Metallic Bronze, is one of the prettier metallic bronzy chocolate shades I've used. I like using this as a smudgy liner when I do a neutral look to give my eyes a sultry effect.

I'd recommend this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)