November 29, 2012

100% Pure Glossy Locks Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out the 100% Pure Glossy Locks Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner. I loved the scent; it smells exactly as you'd expect (like a blend of honey and coconut). My hair was soft, shiny and healthy looking after using both these. I have the 2oz size, but these are available in two larger sizes (3.5 oz and 8 oz).

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

100% Pure - Glossy Locks
Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner



 




 




100% Pure Glossy Locks Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: Both the shampoo and conditioner are available on the 100% Pure website. The shampoo is available in three sizes: 2 oz for $8.00, 3.5 oz for $11.00, and 8 oz for $16.00. The conditioner is available in three sizes: 2 oz for $8.00, 3.5 oz for $11.00, and 8 oz for $16.00.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo:
Gentle, hydrating shampoo will nourish your scalp and hair with natural nutrients to make hair healthy, glossy, hydrated and strong. All natural formula does not contain synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, sulfates or other detergents that can strip or dehydrate hair.

Before you open this be sure to shake well; this is a very liquid-y texture shampoo, so open over palms to avoid wasting any product.


Honey Coconut Milk Conditioner:
Super rich and moisturizing formula deeply conditions, detangles and nourishes without weighing hair down. This all natural, healthy-for-your-hair formula is free of synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives and all other toxins.

Before opening be sure to shake well. Leave on for at least one minute before rinsing out, but the longer you leave it on the better.

This has a great rich, creamy texture. It doesn't smell as great as the shampoo, but still smells nice. It also had a playdoh scent mixed in with notes of honey and coconut (I know, that makes no sense but that's the best I can do to describe it.


My thoughts on both:
I liked using both this shampoo and conditioner. They smelled nice, cleaned my hair thoroughly, and left my hair soft, shiny and healthy feeling.

Overall, a good shampoo and conditioner that I would recommend giving a try -- especially if you want something that leaves out all the bad-for-your ingredients.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried either of these or are they now on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. *Throws into bucketload of wishes*
    I love the description of the smell!
    I live in Malaysia though. Is this sold anywhere online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aisyah Chronicles: You can buy it on their website (linked in the post); but not sure if they ship to Malaysia. You can always contact them and see if they will make an exception?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)