November 30, 2012

Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Silver Bengal Metallic - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Nail stickers, nail strips, nail wraps - whatever you want to call them - I love them all because they're quick and easy. With how crazy busy my schedule has been I rely more and more on pre-done nail looks. I recently tried out the Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in the design Silver Bengal metallic.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Elegant Touch - Envy Wraps
Style: Silver Bengal Metallic













Elegant Touch Envy Wraps Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.99 (per set of 24). Available for those of us in the USA at Ulta. Visit the Elegant Touch website to find a retailer near you (click on the 'Stockist' tab at the top).
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

A glamorous way for women to extend fashion to their own fingertips -- not to mention a huge celebrity trend right now. Envy Wraps from Elegant Touch are simple to apply and stay perfect for up to 10 days with no smudging, chips or drying time.

Each pack comes with 24 wraps that can be used for fingers and toes. Currently available in 3 styles: Gold Bengal, Silver Bengal, and Zebra.

They were simple to apply; just peel and stick. I followed the directions and applied a base coat first, then applied each to my nails and finished by filing off edges and adding a top coat. The file that's included with these nail wraps is pretty flimsy and thin but it gets the job done.

The package says you can use a blow dryer on low heat to help them adhere/stick, but I didn't have any issues with these sticking on their own.

These are designed for fingernails and toenails, so you may not have the best luck on getting exact size matches for your nails, but I was lucky enough to get an almost perfect match for each nail. I haven't tried them on my toes but have enough left over to give it a go.

For me these lasted about 2 days and then I got a chip in my index finger. The other nails were fine and after 5 days I decided to remove them. I peeled them off and used nail polish remover to remove any residue left over from the adhesive.

Only three designs available, which are all animal print - which likely will not appeal to everyone. Although there is a Bling version of the Envy Wraps. The design I have, Silver Bengal Metallic, looks prettier in the package but my nails weren't really long enough to get a good effect of the design. Instead it just kind of looked like a crackle effect in a way on me. I did, however, love the metallic-like finish - which was almost mirror like with the silver.

Overall, I thought these were pretty good and that's why I rated them a 3.5 out of 5 Kisses (meaning these are above average/good). I'd recommend giving them a try if you're in the market for metallic animal print nails.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these nail wraps? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)