November 4, 2012

Miracle Skin Transfer (2 products): Vanish and Heal Everything Balm - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two newer products from Miracle Skin Transfer to share with you in this post. Both products are nice, but I am head-over-heels in love with Vanish!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Miracle Skin Transformer
Vanish

 

 


 





Miracle Skin Transformer Vanish Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $58.00 (1 oz full size). Available on the Miracle Skin Transformer website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Miracle Skin Transformer is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Vanish is a concentrated skin treatment that instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores, while fading dark spots and improving skin's tone and texture over time.

This instant skin treatment addresses quadruple threat of skin concerns: fine lines/aging, sun damage/environmental stress, dark spots, and dullness.

High-tech optimized vitamin C and ergothioneine combine to create a "super antioxidant duo" helping to reduce fine lines, improve elasticity, brighten skin tone and boost collagen production. Lupine helps brighten and protect skin while dramatically improving its texture and appearance. Provides DNA protection against oxidative damage, protecting the tone and elasticity of the skin. Enriched extracts of perennial plants work on two levels to instantly improve the evenness of skin tone and help fade the appearance of dark spots. Sesame and grapefruit jump start skin's defense system by helping cells resist environmental stresses and reduce and soothe skin irritations including sun exposure and chemical aggressors. This special form of organic sesame oil supplies skin with essential fatty acids for more hydration.

The silky-smooth texture virtually becomes one with skin, delivering a mix of imperfection blurring optical diffusers that conceal lines, pores and imperfections in an instant. Based on a 1-month user study of 30 women:

  • 100% of uses saw visibly improved skin texture and brighter, more radiant skin.
  • 95% agreed Vanish instantly made their skin look and feel smoother and younger.
  • 90% felt Vanish instantly minimized the look of discoloration, dullness and surface redness.
  • 90% saw less noticeable pores.
Vanish barely has a scent, so it's great for those of us that have sensitive noses. It has a nice, creamy smooth texture and a little goes a long way. Spreads onto the skin easily. Easy to use pump-top tube.

I love using this before makeup as my primer, or before I use a makeup primer. Sometimes I will put this all over my face, using it as an all-over primer and then I'll go straight to foundation. Other times I will use this as a spot treatment primer, applying it on my smile lines (which bother me the most) and my pores, then I'll apply a regular makeup primer and do my usual routine. 

I did the before & after pic showing how it works on the inside of my wrist, where wrinkles are deep and very noticeable. You can see what a good job it did there, and the wrinkles on my face are not that deep/noticeable, so you can imagine how good it works on the face for fine lines and pores.

This is a product I really fell in love with and would highly recommend!







Miracle Skin Transformer
Heal Everything Balm


  


 






Miracle Skin Transformer Heal Everything Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (0.85 oz full size). Available on the Miracle Skin Transformer website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Miracle Skin Transformer is sold. 
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This is a multi-purpose treatment beauty balm. Specially designed to immediately hydrate sensitive, irritated skin, and soothe the multiple sources of aggression and stress, it is the ultimate skin soothing solution for the face and body. The unique formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants and reparative ingredients, such as Manuka Honey and Japanese Licorice Root Extract.

Miracle Skin Transformer Heal Everything Balm's intensive M3 Complex contains a blend of over 30 moisturizers and emollient ingredients such as tamanu oil, evening primrose and blue mountain sage oil that enhances the skin's own natural repair process.

Here are some of the ways the Heal Everything Balm can help:

  • Helps skin recover from sun-induced irritation.
  • Helps protect, soothe and moisturize dry skin.
  • Helps reduce redness and irritation after waxing or shaving.
  • Helps reduce stinging.
  • Helps the skin maintain its own natural defenses against environmental assaults.
  • Helps reduce skin redness caused by weather burns, abrasions, and minor irritations.
Some common uses:
  • After strong exposure to sun.
  • After skin has been irritated by waxing, shaving, and other cosmetic treatments.
  • After exposure to cold in climates and wind burn.
  • To alleviate irritation and redness due to chaffing, stings and bug bites.
This has a nice creamy, rich, smooth texture. A little goes a long way. Squeeze tube with twist-off top.

I found it to be a nice healing balm; as I tried it out on bug bites on my son and he seemed to think it helped. I also tried it out on my friend's hands after he was out in the cold for hours telling me how bad his hands hurt from the cold. He said it did help to soothe them.

I'd recommend checking this out.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these two products? Have you tried either of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)