November 2, 2012

Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of Blue Copper 5? It's an advanced copper technology for promoting firmer, healthier, younger looking skin. I recently tried out the Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair. This blue gel makes my skin feel good and does good too.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Osmotics Cosmeceuticals
Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair










Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $85.00 (1.7 oz size). $58.00 (1 oz size). $325.00 (8 oz value size). Available on the Osmotics Cosmeceuticals website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Experience the most advanced copper technology for promoting firmer, healthier, younger looking skin. Their award winning "editor's favorite" combines the proven benefits of active copper with powerful, age fighting penta-peptides dramatically enhance absorption and effectiveness in the skin. Silky, smooth cream increases firmness, elasticity and radiance for healthy, younger looking skin.

What results will you see? Increased firmness, elasticity and tone. Your skin will look healthier and act younger with a radiant luminous glow. Evens out skin tone, calms redness and irritation associated with rosacea, peels and dermal procedures.

Great for anyone wanting increased firmness, elasticity and tone. Those concerned with preventing and repairing damaged skin and signs of aging. Perfect all skin types including sensitive.

This product had a nice light, fresh scent. The texture was dense yet lightweight and feel cooling. Spread across my skin really easily and absorbed quickly. With this product, a little goes a long way.

I haven't been using this all that long to see a ton of results, but I do like the way my skin feels when I use this and I do think its doing great things for my skin. It is a bit pricey, but you could start with the 1 oz size and see how it goes before investing in a larger size.

Overall, I'd recommend checking this product out or any of the Osmotics Blue Copper 5 products!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)