February 25, 2013

Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish - all 6 shades - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

First, I want to apologize because I labeled every photo wrong; I titled each one as Milani Texture Coat nail polish, when it is in fact Texture Creams nail polish (although in my defense the bottle only says "Texture" on it, lol). I really wanted to get this post up, and I really have limited time to go back and re-label each photo. But I'm certain you are all smart enough to know what they are, lol.

These new polishes from Milani --- which are limited edition --- have a liquid-sand texture, come in six great shades, and are at an affordable price. They'll start popping up in stores in March, or you can order from Milani's website now. My favorite shade is Aqua Splash; what's your favorite?

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shades: 901 Tainted In Red, 902 Spoiled In Fuchsia, 903 Aqua Splash, 904 Yellow Mark, 905 Purple Streak, 906 Shady Gray.












Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 901 Tainted In Red
 









 Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 902  Spoiled In Fuchsia
 










Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 903 Aqua Splash
 










Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 904 Yellow Mark
 










Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 905 Purple Streak
 










Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish
Shade: 906 Shady Gray
 







Milani Texture Creams Nail Polish Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.99 each (0.45 fl oz full size). Available on the Milani website, and at stores like Meijer, Walgreens, HEB, and Fred Meyer.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

This limited edition collection of polishes from Milani feature six bright, vibrant creme shades with a textured, matte finish. Top coat optional.

These polishes have that "liquid-sand" texture some people are seeking out right now. They apply easily and evenly, looking great in two coats. I didn't use a top coat for any of my photos, and I'm not sure I would like to.

I do like the shade selection; I feel there is a shade for everyone -- although the texture may not be for everyone. I personally wasn't sure if I liked it or not; it's different, but I think I would like to use it. Maybe not for an all-over mani on all 10 fingernails, but as an accent nail or two - sure! And for sure to use with nail art; that's what I'm most excited to use these for! I see textured stripes, polka dots, hearts, kiss prints, and so much more. I'm sure you'll see a NOTD using these as nail art very soon.

Overall, I think they're a fun option for your nails. Something to try and experiment with. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll hate it, but at least give one shade a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these textured nail polishes? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I am very curious about these. I want to try the red and the fuchsia. Very pretty and fabulous review, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the removal? For some reason I have all the patience in the world when I am putting on the polish but when its time to take it off... I want it gone now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't like the liquid sand trend xD It kind of looks like you didn't wait for your polish to dry, then marked it up. Not to mention it would drive me crazy feeling the texture on my nails. I would be interested to see what these look like with topcoat though, but it would kill the matte finish. I like the colours, but the texture thing is icky to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous: Removal was simple! No where near what glitter removal is. Really just the same as regular polish, at least for me it felt that way.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)