April 20, 2013

Bath & Body Works - Golden Sugar Body Scrub in Warm Vanilla Sugar - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I think if there is one skin care product (for face and body) that I'm addicted to most, it's scrubs! I have so many body scrubs in my bathroom and in my shower, and I still can't get enough of them. I just love 'em! One that I've tried in recent months, that I've been loving, is the Bath & Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub. Of course it comes in an array of scents, I just happen to love it in Warm Vanilla Sugar. Check out my full review below and all the info after the pics.

Bath & Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub
in Warm Vanilla Sugar
 





Bath & Body Works Golden Sugar Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.50 (8 oz full size). Available on the Bath & Body Works website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The softest way to smooth skin comes in their easy-to-use, no-mess squeezable tube! Their luxurious formula naturally exfoliates with sugar crystals and softens with apricot and sweet almond oils, leaving skin sweetly scented. Skin will look and feel irresistibly smooth after just one use!

I found this body scrub to work really great! It's nice and gritty, which is what I like. It got the job done quickly and easily. I didn't have any issues with it being oily or greasy like some scrubs can be, and it left my skin soft and smooth. I have this in Warm Vanilla Sugar, but it's of course available in a range of scents.

If you like body scrubs that are nice and gritty - and by gritty I mean they get the job done without being harsh - then this is the scrub for you. Price point on its own is a little steep at $16.50 - but I think we all know by now that Bath & Body Works has some great sales.

I'd recommend this scrub!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body scrub? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. Tiene una pinta maravillosa! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updated packaging they've been putting out. Really cute.

    I really like sugar scrubs because of the grit and because they always smell AMAZING. However, I find the grittiness, once it comes in contact with water, tends not to last very long, as the sugar dissolves. Haven't tried this one yet, so might give it a shot next time I'm at BBW! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried this scrub, but i like bath and body works products :)

    are you announcing the rimmel winners on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it foaming? If you don't understand my question, just let me know. - honestlyaashi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Xlovehappyx: Yes, I'll be announcing the winners today! I just got back to my desk this morning so I have some blog sale orders to respond to first and then I can verify all the winners and announce on my blog! I'll send an email out too!

    @ Aashi: No, it's not a foaming scrub. It more or less just scrubs and then washes off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious, i love sweet body products!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)