April 7, 2013

Cuore & Pelle - Gemma Wallet in Tan: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in February I reviewed the Cuore & Pelle Amelia Bag, which I still use frequently. In this post I'll share with you the Cuore & Pelle Gemma Wallet, which they also sent me to test drive. I have it in tan (it also comes in a deeper blue shade). I replaced my old wallet with this one and have been loving it. Read my full review below.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Cuore & Pelle - Gemma Wallet in Tan

















Cuore & Pelle - Gemma Wallet Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $155. Available on the Cuore & Pelle website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Made of genuine leather with a zip around closure. Interior zip and currency pockets. Eight card slots.

Dimensions:
7.5" W x 3.5" H x 0.8" D

This wallet has been holding up really nicely. I use this almost every single day and it hasn't let me down yet. The zipper works great on this, which is something that I had/still have issues with the Amelia Bag - but not a single problem with this wallet.

I love that this wallet has an attached wristlet because if I only want to carry that with me somewhere - like running into a 7-11, or my son's school, or a quick drive to McDonalds,  I can put it on my wrist and not worry about losing it, dropping it, or having to use a hand to carry it.

On the Cuore & Pelle website they show this in two colors, the Tan - which I have - and a Blue, which looks like a deeper, navy blue. I would really like to see this wallet in some brighter shades - like the Persimmon shade they have in their Coin Purse.

It fits all my stuff I need to carry around with me. The eight card slots hold most all my cards, and the pocket areas behind each of them hold store reward cards. Room for receipts or little notes, plus the zipper middle where I keep my cash and coins (what little cash & coins I even carry).

The price point isn't for everyone; but I can tell you that I've wasted so much money on Target wallet's in the past that break and wear quickly. This wallet hasn't shown a single sign of wear and I've been using it for almost 2 months now non-stop, and I'm certainly not careful with it. Sure, it's not that long to be using it but I can say by now a thread may be loose, a clasp or zipper may not close like normal, or it just gets extra dirty or something from one of the cheaper, Target wallets I usually go with. This wallet is great quality, very durable, and I feel will hold up for years to come!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this wallet? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)