April 16, 2013

JW London - Harrison iPhone Case in Black Croc - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently got to test drive the JW London Harrison iPhone Case, which I have in Black Croc (it comes in other colors and non-croc prints). This leather case perfectly wraps my iPhone up and looks chic. My full review after the photos below.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

JW London - Harrison iPhone Case
in Black Croc

 











JW London Harrison iPhone Case Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $75.00. Available on the JW London website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Setting the trend back to the classic case to protect your iPhone. Made with 100% genuine leather and lined in a faux-sueda material, this leather case is an excellent addition to your everyday style. From your daily commute to and from work or an adventurous night out, just slip your iPhone conveniently into the sleeve and arrive in fashion.

Available in Croc Print Black, Croc Print Pink, Croc Print Purple, Solid Black, Solid Brown and Solid Sienna.

For iPhone 3, 4 and 4s. They also sell a case for the iPad.

I was sent this to review, and I think it looks really chic. I do have a heavy-duty iPhone case because I've dropped and broken my screen twice - but sometimes I don't want to pull out or carry around that bulky thing. For special nights out I reach for the JW London Harrison iPhone Case.

It's stylish and simple, and my iPhone (I have a 4s I believe) fits in it perfectly. I'm not sure how well it would protect, should I drop it on something, but I'm also not testing that out, lol. It protects it while in my purse - which I like.

The price point is a bit high, but I do know there are sales or discounts from time to time. If you're looking for a stylish way to keep your iPhone or iPad then I suggest checking out the JW London website and browsing around.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this iPhone case? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)