May 11, 2013

Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm - 4 flavors - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

With spring in full effect, and summer just around the corner, it's important to start using sunscreen to protect your skin -- but don't forget about your lips! Using a lip balm with sunscreen is just a smart decision - but especially so in the summer time. Try Sun Bum's sunscreen lip balm - which is available in several flavors (I have 4 to show you in this post). It has a broad spectrum SPF 30, plus aloe vera and vitamin E. Check out my full review below after the pics!

Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm
Flavors: Pomegranate, Pink Guava, Mango, Lime









Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $3.99 each (0.15 oz full size). Available on the Sun Bum website, as well as at local surf shops such as Island Water Sports, Boca Surf & Sail, and Miami Ski Nautique. Click here to find a location near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Sun Bum believes quality, safety and performance are the keys to getting more people to use sunscreen. Each ingredient and attribute is specifically chosen to provide friends with the most advanced broad spectrum protection available, while ensuring a smooth and invisible feel - just the way they like it.

Their flavored lip balms have SPF 30+ sunscreen with added aloe and vitamin E that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long.

Available in six flavors; their original Banana, plus five new ones: Key Lime, Pomegranate, Mango, Pink Guava, and Coconut.

Out of the four flavors I have, my favorite is Key Lime! I also like Pink Guava. I thought I would love the Mango, since I love Mango scented anything, but it wasn't a favorite of mine in this balm form. Same with the Pomegranate. I think I'd like the Coconut and the original Banana - which I fully plan to also get. But the Key Lime is really nice; refreshing smelling and really good tasting!!

These have no color at all, so both men and women - kids and adults - could use these. I think they have a cool look to them, so even my 8 year old son wants to use them and he likes the flavor of the Key Lime too (and the monkey on the packaging).

I think they feel really good going on the lips; moisturizing, non-sticky and comfortable. A perfect summer staple to keep in your purse, car, at school, at work, and wherever! Affordable sun protection for your lips that I'd recommend picking up for the warmer months ahead.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these flavored sunscreen lip balms? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Tienen que oler genial! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear lip balms with SPF, these ones look great :) x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)