June 16, 2013

My Before & After Pics for 16 different mascaras

Hello, Beautiful!

Last April I made a post - My Before & After Pics for over 25 Foundations! - and it got a lot of views. In fact, it's one of my most viewed posts of all times. I plan to update it in the near future, but I have some more foundation reviews I want to post separately first. I figured I would do another post, similar to that one, but this one with mascara. Again, I'm going to keep it simple. I'll list the brand and mascara name, and if you click on that it will take you to that blog post about the mascara.

Here is an alphabetical list of the brands - which you can click on and go to that blog post page - and then scroll down to see all the before & after pics.
Beauty For Real - Miracle Mascara
Benefit - BADgal Lash mascara
Benefit - They're Real! Mascara
Blinc - Mascara Amplified
Ellis Faas - Mascara
Eyeko - Black Magic Mascara
Eyeko - Skinny Brush Mascara
Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Lancome - Hypnose Star Show Stopping Mascara
Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Mascara
Mally Beauty - Volumizing Mascara
Milani - Grandissimo Lashes Mascara
Pixi - Large Lash Mascara
Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Show Off Mascara
Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara













































Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this post? Was it helpful to have all these before & after pics in one post? Did it help you find a mascara? Which mascara is your favorite (on this list or not on the list)? Discuss in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this. I will definitely refer back to this when buying my next mascara. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

  2. The Ellis Faas - Mascara looks amazing.











    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed to have such pretty, long eyelashes without any mascara on! They ALL look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This will be invaluable when I am buying my next mascara; thank you. BTW, you appear to have gorgeous lashes naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rena m: Glad this could be of help! :)

    @ Anonymous: I also love the Ellis Faas! One of my favorites of all time!

    @ Aydita: Yes, Milani makes some nice mascaras for the price.

    @ Sarah: Aw, thanks! My lashes have always been a strong point for me - but lately they've been falling out! Too much stress, I assume. Good thing there is mascara and false lashes :)

    @ CrystesMom: Thank you and I'm really happy to hear this post will be helpful to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about including Mally's mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add Mally's mascara's to this board.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first looks the best Ellis Faas. My favorite is Armani eyes to kill mascara the regular one. I just wish they would make it in brown.

    Thank you so much for this

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anonymous: Mally's Volumizing Mascara is on this post - but it's older so there aren't as many before & after pics. I do have her newer mascara a well.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)