June 17, 2013

RAMY Beauty Therapy - OMG! Over Mascara Glitter & Liner - swatches, before & after, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a fun and unique product to share with you in this blog post; it's the Ramy Beauty Therapy OMG! Over Mascara Glitter & Liner. I'm a glitter-aholic, so if it has glitter I am going to be drawn to it - especially anything for the eyes. This unique two-in-one product has a mascara wand for applying glitter to your lashes and on the tip of the mascara wand is a liner tip, for applying a glitter eye liner! Check out my full review and all the info on this unique product after the pics!

RAMY - OMG! Over Mascara Glitter & Liner




  






RAMY OMG! Over Mascara Glitter & Liner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (0.21 oz full size). Available on the Ramy Beauty Therapy website, on Amazon, and everywhere else Ramy Beauty Therapy products are sold - such as select Walgreens and Duane Reades. Click here to find the nearest retail location near you that sells Ramy Beauty Therapy.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

OMG! is the first of its kind with it's revolutionary 2-in-1 mascara wand and eye liner applicator. Created to work in perfect harmony, the wand and liner make the glitter application easy-to-use for the makeup beginner or the makeup junkie. As an added bonus, the unique, 3-dimensional holographic shimmer creates the perfect come hither, glitterazzi look!

Can be applied on bare lashes or over mascara - I prefer over mascara so my lashes are pretty to start with. You can apply this eyeliner on its own for a more subtle glitter liner look, or apply over an eyeliner (don't just stick to black liner, try a color - like teal or purple) for a bolder look.

The formula is moisturizing, quick-drying, and non-irritating to ensure a smooth and smudge-free application. And because it's water-based, it's safe to use on eyebrows, hair and even lips!

I absolutely love this product for making my eyes glittery! You can do just the liner - which is what I stick to most of the time - or both mascara and liner for full on glittery goodness. Super easy to use; when you apply it to your lashes be sure to apply both above and below your lashes to fully get that glitter on there.

It doesn't really mess with your mascara application; although if you apply too much of this product it can start to make your lashes stick together more. I applied too much in my pics above, but wanted to show you anyway how it would look.

I do find this isn't a true holographic glitter - more of an iridescent holographic, if that makes sense. Using the eyeliner on bare lids doesn't come off as in-your-face holographic glitter, which can be a good thing because you can go more subtle with this. It also looks like a clear/white iridescent glitter as an eyeliner on bare lids. However, apply this as a liner over top black eyeliner and bam, super pretty! Black of course is a great base for it, but this glitter looks great over color liner too!

If you're a glitter-aholic like myself, or just want something for special nights out, then you need to pick-up the Ramy OMG!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool product! I love how it's 2 in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the wand! I've seen double-ended products for lashes and liner before, but never a want like that. Really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, the glitter in this is very tiny, making this a very sophisticated look no matter how you use it, compared to other products that have larger particles and look drag-queeny. This no matter how you use it will not look cheap. What I love best about it is that when I put it over black liner it's bold and silvery and says "Party Over Here" but when I use it over brown liner it looks more gold and downplays to a sophisticated twinkly look that's more understated. This is really the best glitter liner I've used. It's really much more versatile than you'd expect. You can also wipe a little over the eyelid and pat out with your finger to add some shimmer to your lids, or put it anywhere you want a little shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)