June 4, 2013

VIDEO: Quick RAVE on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation! (Powder Foundation)

Hello, Beautiful!

I just did a really quick video because I had to RAVE about a foundation I've been absolutely LOVING! For the past couple weeks I've been using the new Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in the shade Light/Medium. It is good stuff -- especially for this hot summer heat!

Right now you can only purchase this through QVC. They offer 6 shades. Right now it is priced at $39.84 plus S&H and it includes the brush. You can also watch the on-air presentation through that link.

Here is my quick video review on it... let me know if you want to see a blog post with pics, swatches, before & after, - or even a video showing my foundation routine using the Tarte and Chanel foundations I mentioned in the video.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foundation? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Que buen resultado dan! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a blog post on this with before and after pictures and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! In your opinion, how does this compare to the Lucy Minerals foundation? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: You're welcome! I haven't used the Lucy Minerals in awhile, but I think I prefer the Tarte -- it just performed so well for me!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)