July 13, 2013

Amika Straight Up Smoothing Balm - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another great product from Amika to share with you in this blog post: the Amika Straight Up Smoothing Balm. This, just like all their other Obliphica products, smells great and it also works great too. Makes my hair soft, smooth and silky straight. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Amika Straight Up Smoothing Balm

 




Amika Straight Up Smoothing Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (2 fl oz travel size - which is what I have in this post) or $24.00 (6 fl oz full size). Available on the Amika website: click here for travel size, click here for full size. Also available at professional salons. Click here to find an authorized salon near you (you'll need to email Amika - on the same page it does list that Beyond The Rack is NOT an authorized dealer and that you should be careful of counterfeit Amika products).
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Amika's Straight Up Smoothign Balm is a temporary, heat-activated straightening balm that provides unrivaled defense against humidity, protects against thermal damage, and delivers straight smooth styles for lasting manageability and frizz reduction. The advanced light-weight formulation contains the miraculous and rare Sea Buckthorn Berry, which leaves even the most rebellious locks healthy and sleek. An ideal styling agent for dry, frizzy or unmanageable hair. Free of sulfates, parabens and artificial colors.

To Use: Work evenly through damp hair and blow dry, section by section until dry. For super straight styles, follow up with a flat iron.

I absolutely LOVE this product. I work it through my hair and then blow dry -- even when I'm lazy and don't blow dry properly, I still get great results with this. My hair looks smooth, shiny and sleek. It also feels great too. An absolute must on days when I want straight, sleek, shiny, healthy looking hair. Use this and then after your hair is dry use a flat iron and wow, your hair will be super sleek and beautifully shiny.

The texture is a nice lightweight smooth liquid gel-like texture. Non-sticky and easily works through your hair.

Absolutely would recommend! I plan to get the full size when I run out of this travel size.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this smoothing balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)