July 20, 2013

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo & Conditioner - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

As you may have guess from my review last week, I love the John Frieda Frizz-Ease line. I've used it for years and years, and it's one I constantly recommend to anyone looking to help tame frizz. This is a line I especially enjoy using in the summer, when my hair likes to be frizzy on a daily, round the clock, basis. In this post I'll share with you the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo & Smooth Start Hydrate Conditioner. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease
Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo & Smooth Start Hydrate Conditioner

 



 




John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo & Smooth Start Hydrate Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5.50 to $5.99 each depending where you shop (10 oz full size). Available at Ulta, Target, Walmart, and everywhere else John Frieda Frizz-Ease products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo
With its Frizz-Mending Complex, this shampoo weightlessly replenishes essential oils, the hairs natural defense against frizz. Restoring this proper balance of moisture helps prevent frizz and blocks out humidity.

Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Hydrate Conditioner
This conditioner starts blocking frizz in the shower, creating an optimal smooth start without leaving any heavy residue. Smooths and deeply hydrates dry strands to replenish vital moisture and restore hairs natural defense against frizz. Leaves parched tresses silky, shiny and highly manageable. Contains the Frizz-Mending Complex plus natural olive oil to nourish and moisturize.

What did I think of this shampoo & conditioner?
I have loved the John Frieda Frizz-Ease line for as long as I can remember. This shampoo and conditioner does an amazing job at making my hair feel and look silky smooth. It does help control frizz - especially when combined with other Frizz-Ease styling products (like their serums, which I'll review in an upcoming post).

I have long, fine, thin hair and this shampoo and conditioner alone doesn't really weight it down - however, I do have less volume when I use this (but then again, I almost never have volume in my hair). I will say that if I use too many styling products after using this shampoo & conditioner my hair can feel a bit weighed down - but you'll find you don't need to use as much or as many smoothers/shine products as you may have used in the past.

Overall, I really like this shampoo & conditioner and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried them or do you plan to add them to your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these information! I recently moved in Miami and with all that hot and humid weather my hair went crazy. I have curly hair and I don't know what to do with it anymore. I saw the commercial on tv and now your review and I am really tempted to buy these two products.

    Hugs!
    Rally

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)