July 8, 2013

Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I am a face mask and exfoliator addict, and the Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator is another winner in my book! This fast (5 minutes or less) face exfoliator gets your skin soft and smooth, while feeling clean and looking healthy. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator

  


 




Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $45.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the Jurlique website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Jurlique products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

A highly effective fruit-based facial treatment that exfoliates skin to create a visibly smoother and more revitalized complexion. Creates a visibly smoother, clearer skin appearance. Leaves skin looking instantly revitalized and healthy.

Natural, indigenous Australian extracts, such as Desert Lime, Quadong and Wattle, noticeably and gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells. Fruit and Vitamin extracts help revitalize and smooth skin's appearance. Sodium Hyaluronate helps balance and retain skin's moisture level.

This product contains natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

To Use: Apply to clean skin in a thin layer, of course avoiding the eye area. Leave on for up to 5 minutes.

I really loved this exfoliator. It's no wonder it has rave reviews everywhere. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great, clean, and smooth. Does it's job, and does it quickly without any negative side effects. You may feel a slight tingle/stinging sensation after you apply it (depending on your skin sensitivity and if you have any active blemishes) but it's not intense and I actually like it - I feel like I can really feel the product working.

It has a liquid-gel like texture, and you only need to apply a thin layer so this one bottle will last a good amount of time. The smell is okay -- I thought it would smell more fruit-look but it doesn't.

I absolutely would recommend this exfoliator! Love it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this exfoliator? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)