July 5, 2013

Lancome Gloss In Love Lipgloss in Blink Pink - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you like the Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks, then you've gotta try the Lancome Gloss In Love lipglosses. They have a click-close lid with a unique curved doe-foot applicator. Available in really pretty, wearable shades. I have the shade Blink Pink, which is a great everyday neutral peachy coral pink. Check out my full review, and all the product info, after the pics.

Lancome Gloss In Love Lipgloss
Shade: 312 Blink Pink

   


 









Lancome Gloss In Love Lipgloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $27.00 (0.20 oz full size). Available on the Lancome website, at Sephora, at Macys, at Nordstorm, and everywhere else Lancome is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The first Lancome gloss that truly loves your lips: unprecedented shine wraps lips with color and addictive comfort. This gloss combines color with 6 hours of moisture in an easy click-to-open package. The new expert applicator hugs lips, resulting in a smooth and line-free vinyl lip look. Comes in a range of sheer to medium coverage shades. Currently available in 18 shades.

I have the shade Blink Pink - which is a really pretty, everyday color. Although I will say if you're lips are chapped even a little this shade will make it look worse. I'd also like to try Glittermania, Flash n Fuchsia, Rose Oscar, and Pink Pampille. In fact, I'm going to get Pink Pampille asap!

This gloss really does go on nicely and feel comfortable on the lips. Non-sticky. Beautiful shine and pretty color, these glosses are quickly becoming my new fav! The unique curved applicator flawlessly applies this gloss to your lips for a perfect application every time.

So far, I'm loving this gloss and would highly recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)