July 2, 2013

Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

A new product from Ouidad has caught my attention: the Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy. It smells as sweet as it sounds, and it has a taffy-like stretchy texture without being at all sticky. Great for those of use with a natural wave to our hair that want to enhance that, but can also be used on straight or curly hair. Read my full review, all the product info, after the pics.

Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy








Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $23.00 (3.4 oz full size). Available on the Ouidad website, at Ulta, and everywhere else Ouidad products are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Wave Create Texture Taffy is a stretchy styling cream that creates playful, tousled texture for a look that's undone and sexy. Ouidad's taffy-like formula with a Marine Complex - high in vitamins and minerals - allows you to grip and mold hair while keeping it nourished and soft. This flexible, gummy styler creates long-lasting waves that dry to a matte finish without a trace of sticky residue. Whether you want summer-inspired waves or a playful, unkempt style, your newly found texture will be a look that's natural, healthy and irresistible.

Directions for use: Scoop out a nickle-sized dollop of Texture Taffy (a little goes a long way). Rub hands to warm and spread. Using palm of hands, cup ends of damp hair moving in a quick, upward motion to encourage wave formation. Continue throughout hair until texture is created and there's no visible cream on ends. Let hair dry naturally or immediately set style by applying heat with a diffuser. Do not run throughout hair, scrunch the product in. Be sure to scrunch all product into hair with no visible white product remaining. Great for shorter hair to add texture and mold style.

This smells so yummy - like sweet taffy - and also has a stretchy texture like taffy. But this isn't at all sticky like you would imagine taffy to be. Can be used on wavy, curly, or even straight hair to enhance and create waves.

This worked well in my hair to give me a tousled, beachy look. My hair naturally has a wave to it, but will straighten out easily with styling products and blow drying. When I use this, it just enhances my natural wave to my hair and gives me an effortless look easily. Even though it may feel a bit tacky in your hands, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky in your hair at all.

A sweet smelling product I'd recommend if you're trying to enhance your waves or curls, or help create them.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this Texture Taffy? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)