August 14, 2013

b-leve Moisturizing b-hydrated Shampoo & Conditioner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out several products from the brand called b-leve. In this post I'll share with the b-leve Moisturizing b-hydrated Shampoo & Conditioner. They smell really good and are just $7.99 each for 12 oz. They left my hair very soft, shiny and bouncy! Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!




b-leve Moisturizing b-hydrated Shampoo
 




b-leve Moisturizing b-hydrated Conditioner
 




b-leve Moisturizing b-hydrated Shampoo & Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.99 each (12 fl oz full size). Available on the b-leve website and at fine grocers nationwide. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The b-leve b-hydrated shampoo and conditioner are a rich and fortified formulation that contain natural extracts of cactus, kelp and white tea. Cationic chemistry, the leading technology in performance hair care, specifically targets damaged areas along the hair shaft and at the ends. This advanced precision formula does not require the use of high levels of silicone. Paraben-free. Antioxidant & vitamin rich. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

Contains:
  • Cactus Extract - for moisturizing damage repair. 
  • Kelp Extract - for shine and manageability.
  • White Tea Extract - for gloss, strength and long lasting shine.
This shampoo and conditioner really did a great job at making my hair soft, shiny and bouncy! My hair felt so nice afterwards, and very lightweight - which is nice, considering this is a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner and that can sometimes weigh my long, thin, fine hair down. This duo, however, didn't weigh my hair down at all and instead made it light and bouncy.

The texture of the shampoo is creamy and smooth. It lathers a lot, so you'll likely need to use less than you think. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt very clean. The texture of the conditioner is a light-weight creamy-gel that works into hair nicely.

This made my hair very, very soft. Almost too soft - that is, if you plan to curl your hair and you find your hair has a hard time holding curl. Don't get me wrong, my hair still held a curl but not as tight of a curl and not for as long. My curls were very soft and flowy though, but I don't think I would use this one days I want to curl my hair because it was just too soft. But, with that being said, I loved the softness it gave my hair! Felt smooth and soft, and it looked healthy and shiny.

I almost forgot to mention the scent; I think this shampoo and conditioner smells really good. I can't really describe the scent but it smells like a high-end salon brand. It almost reminds me of the Matrix Amplify line with how the scent is, but it's been years since I've used that and I could be wrong. But I do know it reminds me of some salon brand I've had in the past.

Overall, I think these are really affordable and effective. I'd for sure recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried either one or do you plan to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)