August 10, 2013

Beauty Blender Pro - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Beauty Blender has come out with a new version, their Beauty Blender Pro. Same great sponge, just a different color. I love my Beauty Blender sponges and don't think I could do my beauty routine without them. Sure, sometimes I like to use a brush to apply my foundation but the Beauty Blender will always give me a flawless look and seamless blending! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Beauty Blender Pro












Beauty Blender Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.95 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Beauty Blender website, at Sephora (sold in a 2-pack only at this time), on Beauty.com, and everywhere else Beauty Blender is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Beauty Blender Pro is just like the original; same material just a different color. A true omage to professional makeup artists around the world.

Beauty Blender's patent-pending elliptical shape makes application fool-proof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving makeup dazzling and undetectable. Latex-free, non-allergenic and odor free.

I love my Beauty Blenders! I started with the original pink version, but that was stolen from me years ago when I had a photography studio and I was helping some models do their makeup. I then got the Beauty Blender Pure - which is also the same sponge, just no color (and that was originally marketed towards applying skincare - but I just used it for makeup). And now there is the black version, which is a nice chic color and still the same great Beauty Blender!

I always dampen my Beauty Blender before using it to apply my liquid foundations and concealers. It flawlessly blends in my makeup every single time. I do what I call the "Beauty Blender Bounce" to get my makeup on and although doing it that way takes a bit more time, the results are flawless. I still use their Solid Cleanser to clean my Beauty Blenders, but I'm almost out of that so I will be re-purchasing soon.

There are tons of imitators of this sponge, and I've tried a few of them, and none of them can come close to this. You may wonder how a sponge shaped nearly identical couldn't give you the same results, but once you try a Beauty Blender and then a knock-off you will realize the difference is worlds apart. The Beauty Blender is soft and applies makeup without hurting your face. Just about every single knock-off I've tried has been a much harder, firmer sponge that doesn't have the same texture, quality or application results. Skip buying the knock-offs and invest in the real deal. Buy in a two-pack to save some money because you'll want more than one (at least I think you will).

Love the Beauty Blender and will continue to recommend it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of the new black version of the Beauty Blender? Do you own a Beauty Blender or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Without Beauty Blender make up won't complete. Can be used with all types of make up; liquid base, cream base, mineral make up, cream blush, powders etc. Use Beauty blender damp or dry…i like to use it damp. You can get Beauty Blender Dubai & Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai Here for Complete Makeup. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)