August 23, 2013

Blog sale just updated with new items!!! Plus, deal if you spend more!

Hello, Beautiful!

I just added over 50 new items to my blog sale, many brand new! I needed to clear even more out from my collection (as I recently re-organized things). Please take a look!

And if you spend over $50 I will take 15% off for one week only (August 23 through August 30, 2013). Just trying to clear these items out, so even though I have most priced way below what I even wanted to get for them, I am willing to take 15% more off if you buy a lot ($50 or more, before shipping).

Shop the blog sale below, or click on the blog sale tab above.

http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/just-added-almost-200-items-to-my-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)