August 21, 2013

Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter & Hair Milk - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two more Carol's Daughter hair products to share with you in this post. Normally I love almost everything from Carol's Daughter, but the two products in this post were just slightly too heavy for my fine, thin, hair. They are nice products though, so if you have thicker, coarser hair - or any other hair but fine and thin - you may really love these. Check out my full reviews on each product, including all the product info, after each set of pics.
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter







Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $17.00 (8 oz full size). or available in a smaller, 4 oz size for $11.00. Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, at Ulta, and everywhere else Carol's Daughter products are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Use this nourishing hairdress to protect hair from damage, deeply moisturize and ease manageability. Plus, this best-seller shields hair from everyday wear and tear and boosts hair's natural shine. No parabens. No petroleum. No mineral oil. No artificial colors.

You can use this as a styling cream for natural hairstyles. You can use this as a leave-in moisturizer on wet hair after washing. You can use this as a hair and scalp moisturizer. You can use this as daily maintenance on children's hair. It also smooths edges and flyaways.

I like to apply this in my damp hair, just a little goes a long way, and then style as normal. It does add moisture and shine to my hair. If you use too much your hair can get that greasy look and it can weigh hair down - especially if you have long, fine, thin hair like I do.

This one jar will last forever, as you use very little. It's a nice product, but because my hair is so fine and thin I do find it can be a bit heavy, so I don't use this very often but I will use it every now and then. I would recommend this to people with dry, thick, or coarse hair - great for ethnic hair! 


Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
 

 




Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.00 to $20.00 depending on which size you get. Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, at Ulta, and everywhere else Carol's Daughter is sold.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

A rich moisturizing cream that quickly and easily absorbs into your curls, coils, kinks and waves to leave them defined, glossy and frizz-free.

Cocoa & shea butters intensely rehydrate your hair. Soybean oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. No parabens. No petroleum. No mineral oil. No artificial colors.

I only have the travel-size, and I'm kind of glad about that because I don't think this did a whole lot for my hair. There are better Carol's Daughter hair products to choose from, especially ones that work better in my long, fine, thin hair.

I do think it works to define your hair and does a decent job with frizz control. I did see there is a light version of this, which I think may work better for my hair type. I think I'd recommend this if you have thicker, coarser hair.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these two hair products? Have you tried either one or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)