August 10, 2013

Cool Off - The Quick Chill - Icy Cold Herbal Towelettes: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Summer isn't over yet and one way to beat the heat when you're outdoors is with a product called Cool Off - The Quick Chill - Icy Cold Herbal Towelettes! This new-to-me product has been a must-have in my purse all summer long. I've used these at the amusement park and they were so nice to have on hand. They really do keep you feeling cool and refreshed. Would be great to use after a long work out too! Check out my full review, and all the product info, after the pics!

Cool Off - The Quick Chill
Icy Cold Herbal Towelettes



Cool Off - The Quick Chill - Icy Cold Herbal Towelettes Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $4.99 and up, depending on the pack size you get. Available on the Cool Off website, at CVS, at Amazon, and everywhere else Cool Off products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Cool Off - The Quick Chill - Icy Cold Herbal Towelettes contain 17 natural herbs, botanicals and essential oils, all infused in a luxurious towelette that refreshes, renews, re-energizes and most importantly - cools you off!

These towelettes will reduce your skin temperature about 10 to 13 degrees in just minutes! Your skin temperature will stay up to 13 degrees cooler for an hour or more! They come in a Citrus Ice scent - which isn't my favorite scent, but it's not awful.

I can say that these really do work! They are amazing and other than the scent, I would have given them 5 out of 5 Kisses! All you do is open them, take the towelette out and shake it lightly. Then press it onto your skin where you want to be cooled down; back of your neck, inner arms, back of the knees, your chest, back, and forehead. You can wipe it on too, but pressing it on for several seconds will build the chill. You can even keep the towelette on your skin for maximum coolness. To reactivate the cool, splash a little water on the areas where you wiped the towelette!

Great for the amusement park - which is primarily where I've used these. They truly do work - I even had goosebumps at one point when the wind hit me, and this is in 85/90 degree weather -- that's just how good they work! They feel so great!

Would be wonderful for sports and fitness activities, theme parks, the beach, outdoor activities - like hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, golf - and if you're in the construction field these would be great! If you get hot flashes or night sweats these could be a great product to keep by your bed. And you could even use them when you have a headache!

Overall, I really was impressed with these wipes and would highly recommend them as a way to stay cool, refresh and renew!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Cool Off Wipes? Have you tried them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)