August 16, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics 4-pan Custom Eyes Eye Shadow Palette - pics, swatches, review (shades DMC Black, Fab, Fudge, True Taupe)

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another great product from Gorgeous Cosmetics to share with you; this is their Custom Eyes Eye Shadow Palette - the 4-pan version. I have four neutral shades in there: DMC Black, Fab, Fudge, and True Taupe. I have been loving all four shades and been wearing them a lot. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Gorgeous Cosmetics
4-pan Custom Eyes Eye Shadow Palette
Shades: DMC Black, Fab, Fudge, True Taupe
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.















Gorgeous Cosmetics 4-pan Custom Eyes Eye Shadow Palette Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: An empty 4 pan palette is $10. An empty 8-pan palette is $18.00. Each Color Pro Eyeshadow is $25.00 (3.8 g full size). Or, if you want one of their pre-designed paletes, a 4-pan is just $39.00 and their 8-pan palettes are $59.00.  Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website or at Nordstrom.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Create a portable palette of eye and/or cheek colors that goes where you go, with minimum fuss. Build your own with your favorite Gorgeous Cosmetics Color Pro eye and blush shades, or select from one of their already pre-made professionally designed palettes.

I have four neutral shades in my 4-pan palette -- which happen to be 4 shades from their 8-pan Essential Shades. The shades I have are DMC Black, Fab, Fudge, and True Taupe.

These have great pigmentation on their own, but over primer really come to life! They are easy to blend out and last all day on me. I have been loving all four shades. DMC Black has a pretty shimmer to it, and I've been loving it as a liner shade or to deepen other colors I may be wearing. Fab is a pretty bronzy gold shade that looks beautiful as an all-over lid color. Fudge is a great matte dark chocolate brown that works great as an outer corner and deeper crease shade. True Taupe is a great matte lighter crease/transition shade - or even an all-over lid color for a very natural look. All four shades can play nicely together or combine with other shades you own.

I have been using these shadows a lot -- nearly every time I do my eye makeup -- and I've been loving the quality! I would definitely recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eye shadow palette? Have you tried any eye shadows from Gorgeous Cosmetics or did you just add any to your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)