September 9, 2013

Jordana Fabuliner Bold Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Black - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you're a fan of Jordana's FabuLiner, then you may like their new version: FabuLiner Bold! This thicker felt-tip liquid eyeliner pen is a great option if you want to get a thicker line - although you can still get a thin line if you wanted. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Jordana FabuLiner Bold
Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Shade: 01 Black







Jordana FabuLiner Bold Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (0.08 oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetics website, at Walgreens, at Kmart, and everywhere else Jordana Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

Jordana's new FabuLiner Bold has a bold felt-tip point. Creates a variety of dramatic winged looks in one stroke application. Long-lasting, all-day wear. Non-feathering. Made in Germany.

The original Jordana Fabuliner has a cult following; so the new version has certainly gotten the attention of all the original Fabuliner users. I personally have not tried the original Fabuliner (I know, I know, shame on me!) so I really can't compare the two against one another - so if you do own both, please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know which you prefer and why.

I wasn't particularly over the moon about this liner. I thought it went on okay, although I didn't find it gave the most solid black line without having to apply some pressure. It also smears pretty easily too - which I guess would be the result of not being waterproof or even water resistant. It's black, but not the blackest black in color as far as comparing it to other liquid liners I own.

This is pretty much identical to the Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner, except I actually like the Milani one much more than this one. I think it's okay, but I don't know if I would necessarily recommend it only because there are other drugstore liquid eyeliners I prefer. The price is nice though; so that's a plus!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this liquid eye liner? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. What is your favorite drugstore liquid liner?! I'd love to know, got the smaller fabuliner after hearing all the hype around it and was not impressed its not that black AND it didn't last all day on me. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Leah H: My favorite drugstore liquid liner right now is either the L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim liner because it's very black or the Milani Eye Tech liquid liners. I know they just came out with two new ones, which I'll be doing a review of soon on my blog but I haven't been using them long enough yet to get a good idea of if I like them or not. So far, so good though!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)