November 1, 2013

Boots No. 7 - Natural Blush Tint Powder in Coral Flush - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another drugstore blush to share with you in this post. This one is the Boots No. 7 Natural Blush Tint Powder, which I have in the very pretty shade Coral Flush. This blush gives you a natural tint of color for a pretty flush on the cheeks. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Boots No. 7 - Natural Blush Tint Powder
Shade: Coral Flush






Boots No. 7 Natural Blush Tint Powder Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (0.1 oz full size). Available on the Boots No. 7 website, at Target, at Drugstore.com and everywhere else Boots No. 7 cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

This light powder formulation is soft and fine to provide a natural finish. Light-diffusing particles brighten the cheeks while vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 help moisturize and care for the skin, leaving it with a lovely luminous glow.

Available in 5 shades: Coral Flush, Spice, Honey, Cool Pink, and Soft Damson. I have the shade Coral Flush - which is a gorgeous shade for those of us with light to medium complexions.

I love the shade Coral Flush - it's really pretty and goes well with my skintone. The formula of the blush is okay; it's soft and smooth to the touch, but is slightly powdery - which isn't too bad because it doesn't look powdery on the skin.

The swatch shows the color a bit heavier/darker than it really is on your skin -- these blushes give you a natural tint of color, without intense pigmentation, so it's easy to look naturally flushed. I'm not a big blush person, although I have a lot, but I did like this blush - not sure any of the other shades really appeal to me so unless they come out with more this will probably be the only one from the line I get but I'd still recommend checking these out if you're looking for a blush that gives you a pretty tint of color.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this blush? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)