November 29, 2013

Fran Wilson MoodMatcher Luxe Twist Sticks in Pretty In Pink, Hot Fuchsia, & Coral Rose - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the MoodMatcher lipsticks? I'll have that review coming up soon, but I wanted to share with you their Luxe Twist Sticks first, as I've been using these more lately. The MoodMatcher line of lip products come in some outrageous looking shades - like green, blue, and orange - as well as more "normal" shades like pink and red - however, the color they look is not what you'll get on your lips. They adjust to your lips to give you a custom flush of color - so how one looks on me may not be how it looks on you. Of course it will still be within the same hue, as they are designed to be a certain shade, but slight variances will happen across different skintones/lip tones. I have three of their Luxe Twist Sticks - one is in Pretty In Pink, which looks pink and the most "normal". Then there is Hot Fuchsia, which looks green in the tube and is probably my favorite of the three. And finally, there is Coral Rose, which looks orange but comes off as a soft pinky coral shade. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Fran Wilson MoodMatcher
Luxe Twist Sticks
Shades: Pretty In Pink, Hot Fuchsia, Coral Rose
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.









Fran Wilson MoodMatcher
Luxe Twist Sticks
Shades: Pretty In Pink
   









Fran Wilson MoodMatcher
Luxe Twist Sticks
Shades: Hot Fuchsia
   








Fran Wilson MoodMatcher
Luxe Twist Sticks
Shades: Coral Rose
   







Fran Wilson MoodMatcher Luxe Twist Sticks Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the MoodMatcher or Fran Wilson website, and everywhere else MoodMatcher products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Define the perfect pout with this indulgent collection of 6 vivid, hi-definition Twist Stick colors from the Moodmatcher Luxe line. This innovative formula instantly reacts with your lips to create a one-of-a-kind shade that perfectly suits your mood.

Clinically proven with 12-hour staying power, Twist Sticks will never smudge, feather or bleed. Now experience the color your adore with supreme hydration in a moisturizing complex enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E.

Luxe Twist Sticks deliver soft, matte coverage that will take you from work to play, with the confidence that your lip color will last all day.

I really liked these chubby lip pencils! The three shades I have are all very pretty pink-toned shades that are easy to wear on a lot of skintones. I personally love the Hot Fuchsia shade the most (the one that looks green in the tube), but I've had all three in my purse as some point.

They feel weightless on your lips and moisturizing. I know the lip swatches compared next to each other look similar, but I think it's easier to tell in person the difference between the three shades. I also didn't heavily swatch them because they are so long-lasting that it was hard to remove them between swatches! But that's a great thing for everyday use because the color really does last and last -- you may want to use a clear lip balm throughout the day if you feel the need to, but they stain your lips for a long time (as they say, 12 hours).

If you like the concept of lip products that instantly reacts with your lips to create a one-of-a-kind hue, then you've got to check out the MoodMatcher line of lip products. As I mentioned at the start of this post, I plan to do a review on the MoodMatcher lipsticks soon!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip products? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. that's crazy I saw the green swatched at a pink and I was like whhhhaaat? Another item on the xmas list!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)