November 28, 2013

Pacifica Hand & Body Lotion Wipes in Tuscan Blood Orange - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

It seems there are products in wipe form everywhere nowadays! Sometimes though, that can majorly come in handy - such as for travel, purse, car, and just general laziness. Pacifica has Hand & Body Lotion Wipes, which come in a few scents. I have the scent Tuscan Blood Orange. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Pacifica Hand & Body Lotion Wipes
Scent: Tuscan Blood Orange





Pacifica Hand & Body Lotion Wipes Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.00 (per pack of 30 wipes). Available on the Pacifica website, at Target, and everywhere else Pacifica products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Easily wipe on lasting moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Simple to use, fast and portable. Each biodegradable cloth is scented with Pacifica's signature fragrance blends and infused with coconut milk and skin loving naturals that will bring back your skin's youthful glow in an instant. Super simple scented moisture whenever and wherever you need it. Formulated for all skin types. Vegan and cruelty free.

Currently available in three scents: Tuscan Blood Orange, Indian Coconut Nectar and Hawaiian Ruby Guava. All three just happen to be my top three scents from Pacifica. I find they're not heavily scented - which is nice because it keeps them non-offensive.

They are soft and really do moisturize your skin without being greasy. I like the idea of a lotion wipe - especially for travel or to keep in my purse; far less messy and I've had lotion messes in my purse before. I don't know if I would replace my regular lotion completely with these, but I do think these are a great on-the-go option or for anyone who needs quick application anywhere, anytime (just like they say).

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lotion wipes? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna be honest, I might just buy them because they're "tuscan blood orange" and I love the way that sounds.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)