December 14, 2013

VitaBath Holiday Duo in Sweet Pink Peppermint - body wash & body lotion - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Before the holidays are over, get your hands on the Vitabath holiday duos! They come as a body wash and a body lotion for $16.99, instead of $21.50 - which is a 25% savings. They are a nice size too - each are 16.9 fl oz! Available in three new exclusive holiday fragrances: Cheery Red Apple, Spice is Nice, and Sweet Pink Peppermint - which is the scent I have. I love the scent! Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

VitaBath Holiday 2013 Duo
Includes: Body Wash and Body Lotion


 



 




VitaBath Holiday 2013 Duo Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.99 (16.9 oz each full size). Available on the VitaBath website, at Walgreens (didn't see the duos online), at Ulta (didn't see the duos online), and everywhere else VitaBath products are sold. I recently saw these duo's at my local Peebles store.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Exclusive new fragrances at a value you'll love! Makes a perfect treat for anyone on your holiday gift list, even yourself! Each set contains a perfect pairing includes a moisturizing sulfate & paraben-free body wash, as well as a hydrating body lotion in a limited edition 500ml/16.9 fl oz size bound together with holiday cheer.

Available in three holiday scent duos:
  • Sweet Pink Peppermint
  • Cheery Red Apple
  • Spice Is Nice

I have this duo in Sweet Pink Peppermint - which I love the smell of. I do find the body wash has a stronger hit of the scent, where as the lotion is very subtly scented.

The Sweet Pink Peppermint scent smells like a really nice peppermint scent with a hint of chocolate. 

I've already reviewed both the body wash and the body lotion in the past, so I won't go into details on that - just CLICK HERE to read my previous review on these products. I had the Wild Red Cherry body wash, Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar Body Wash, and Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion.

I will say I am LOVING this duo. More so than the regular line of VitaBath - mostly due to the scent. It is perfect for the holidays/winter season and the lotion is so subtly scented that I can get a hint of peppermint on my skin without competing with any perfume I may choose to wear that day. However, in a way, I think I do wish the lotion had a bit more of a strong scent in case I did want to smell sweetly scented. 

Seeing as how you save 25% when you get this duo, it certainly is a nice bonus. If you're looking for a great gift under $20 for someone on your gift list - even yourself - this may be just what you were looking for!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this holiday duo of body wash and body lotion? Do you plan to pick up one of these duos or is this on your holiday beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)