January 14, 2014

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in November I reviewed the Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo & Conditioner, which I was pleasantly surprised by and I'm actually almost completely through with them (so they'll likely be in my next empties video, which I am going to film soon -- to see my other empties videos go to my YouTube channel, and please subscribe if you aren't already!). I have another Garnier Fructis product to share with you in this post, the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Garnier Fructis - Hydra Recharge
Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner
 



Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $5.99 depending where you shop (5 fl oz full size). Available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, on the Drugstore.com website, and everywhere else Garnier Fructis is sold. 
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Weightless, silky hair for up to 2 days!

Experience a powerful new blast of hydration. Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner's ultra-hydrating treatment formula, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, transforms into a conditioning whip for a lightweight infusion of moisture. Hair is ultra-hydrated, weightlessly silkier and softer.

To Use: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to damp hair. Do not rinse. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Hair Care System of Shampoo and Conditioner.

This has that same great fruity smell that I have come to love from Garnier Fructis. The texture of this really isn't a whip, at least not in my opinion. When I think of whip, I think of a whip cream type of consistency and this comes out more like a foam. It also wasn't like a true foam - it was more like a liquid foam. Okay, I think I really just butchered that description, but hopefully you'll know what I mean.

I am just so-so on this product. I like it, but I don't love it. I think it smells nice and makes my hair smell good, but I don't think it's the most hydrating product I've used. I even had one day where I think I used too much and my hair actually had a bit of a sticky feel to it, which I didn't like and couldn't wait to wash it out. I use 1 pump now, and only apply from mid shaft to ends - but you could certainly apply from roots to ends if you wanted - I just find, for me, it works better that way.

I think this is one of those hit or miss products that will vary greatly depending on your hair type. It's certainly worth giving a try if you like the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo & Conditioner, and if you can use a coupon or catch a sale (or both!). Not sure if I would personally repurchase, but I will likely use up this bottle that I have.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Hhmm I was thinking that this would be more of a mousse texture, not so much a foam! I really like this line though so I still want to try it out :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)