February 22, 2014

b-leve b-tranquil Body Wash - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I really like the b-leve products, especially their b-tranquil scent... it's such a nice scent to me. I have their b-tranquil Body Lotoin, which I previously reviewed here. I also have the body wash, which is what I have to share with you in this post. Check out all the product info below, along with my full review, after the pics!

b-leve b-tranquil Body Wash
 




b-leve b-tranquil Body Wash Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.99 (17 fl oz full size). Available on the b-leve website and at fine grocers. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

b-leve b-tranquil Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin with two revolutionary technologies. Moisture beads deliver instant encapsulated moisture to the skin, while Oleofirm extends and enhances moisturizing benefits. These combine to create a rich, refreshing lather and a soothing, spa-like scent. Contains safflower oil extract, glycerin and Vitamin E. Nourishes and conditions skin. Paraben-free. Hypoallergenic. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

I love this scent, I find it calming, warm, soothing and even a bit sexy. It's like a warm cashmere sweater. How is that even a way to describe a scent? I don't know... it's just my weird way I guess. But I do LOVE this scent, so of course the body wash was needed, after I feel for the body lotion.

The little beads do burst, which you can see in the one photo. I don't really notice them bursting in the shower but I really don't pay attention. I'm guessing they do. Not sure how moisturizing it really is, but my skin never feels dry afterwards. I still use lotion though out of habit, but possibly in the summer I wouldn't need to if I used this body wash.

The price point is great considering you get a generous amount. It lathers up nicely too. I have nothing negative to say about this and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body wash? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)