February 24, 2014

Mirabella - Magic Marker Eyeliner in Very Black - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love liquid eyeliner; it seems to be my preferred eyeliner choice lately. Felt-tip liquid liners are my favorite; they're just easy to apply. I recently gave the Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner a test drive and loved it! Check out all the product info below, along with my full review, after the pics!

Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner
Shade: Very Black















Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (0.063 fl oz full size). Available on the Mirabella website, on the Blush.com website, on the Lovely Skin website, and everywhere else Mirabella is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Long lasting, intense color in a brush-tipped eye liner marker. Paraben-free. Currently only available in this one shade, Very Black.

This eyeliner has a nice deep black color that goes on evenly. It's very easy to work with, as I find most felt tip applicators the easiest of liquid liners to apply. The tip on this one isn't the thinnest that I've used, so it wasn't as simple for me to get a pointed end to my wing, but I could still get a thinner line while lining my lash line, and then get a thicker line towards the outer corner.

When I first applied it I had made a mistake and my finger bumped the line - which smudged it. I was worried thinking that meant this would easily smear off or fade away. However, once this liner has time to set (not long - maybe 30 seconds? - I don't know, I didn't time it), it will stay in place and not smudge or fade easily. I found it was long lasting, even on the inner part of my lash line (going towards the inner corner of my eye, not my waterline), which tends to be the first place my liquid liners fade away or smudge.

Overall, I found this to be a nice liquid eyeliner that I will certainly use and could easily recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this liquid eyeliner? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)