June 27, 2014

LipMonthly - Get your first box for only $5!!

Hello, Beautiful!

If I'm a sucker for something, it's monthly beauty subscription services -- and as of lately, non-beauty monthly subscription services as well (Horror Block, Loot Crate and Nerd Block Jr.). So when I heard about Lip Monthly I was of course intrigued and when I found out I could get my first box for only $5, I had to sign up!

The $5 deal is for a limited time, so don't miss out (it was $5.99 and then $7.99 just the other day!). It's normally only $10 a month and the price includes shipping. If for some reason you sign up and it's not $5 just refer them to this blog post and hopefully they'll refund you any difference!

Sign up by CLICKING HERE (it's my referral link) and use the code SUMMERLIPS to get your first box for just $5!


Each month you'll receive 2 to 3 FULL SIZED lip products and 2 to 3 sample sized products (may not be all lip products for the samples -- I saw a mascara in someones unboxing). I'll be getting my first box in July - don't miss out on yours! Join me and let's be LipMonthly friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)