September 4, 2014

Global Goddess Beauty - Exotic Eyes Blackest Black Nourishing Mascara: before & after, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

Global Goddess Beauty - Exotic Eyes
Blackest Black Nourishing Mascara












Global Goddess Beauty Exotic Eyes Blackest Black Nourishing Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $17.99 (6.5 g full size). Available on the Efficient Living website (official retailer for Global Goddess Beauty). Check out the product on the Global Goddess Beauty website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Transform your eyes and make them speak volumes with a mascara that nourishes, creates lavishly long lashes, and builds intense depth and drama. An Asian treasure, Japanese Camellia Seed Oil nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens lashes. Aloe Vera adds luster, strengthens, conditions, moisturizes and promotes healthy lash growth. Panthenol, lecithin, Wheat Protein and Beeswax heal, condition and moisturize. Paraben, sulfate and fragrance free, finally, here's a mascara that truly cares about health and beauty.

Thickens, lengthens, and creates all day definition. Conditions and hydrates. Smoothes, strengthens, moisturizes. Run proof, smudge proof, tear proof, sweat proof.



My Review...

This mascara is pretty nice; it gave me good length, some volume, and just good looking lashes in general. It's not the most dramatic look on my lashes, but it still is enough to make a difference.

Has a nice black shade to it, hence the name Blackest Black. I find I like to use this in combination with other mascaras, but I tend to layer my mascaras a lot. I wear this on its own for a more natural look.

What I think I love most is the formula, as this is designed to condition lashes and also strengthen them. Something that just about everyone could use. I'll often use this as a first coat and then if I want a little more va-va-voom I'll go in with another mascara on top.

I do find that if you apply too much it can get a bit clumpy, so I'd recommend wiping off the brush or using a lash comb to get any clumps out (I didn't do either of those for the before & after pics).

Would recommend if you are looking for a mascara that has a more natural formula that is designed to help your lashes as well. If you want drag queen lashes this isn't going to give you that, but it's going to make them look better. Is there is a such thing as your-lashes-but-better - sort of like the "your-lips-but-better" way to describe lip colors?

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)