September 11, 2014

tarte Not So Slick Oil Absorbing Blotting Papers - pics, review!

Hello, Beautiful!

If you're an oily skin gal, then blotting sheets are probably one of your best used tools. I used to be a very oily skinned girl, but my skin has changed so much over the past year. I'm now combination skin - with it being more normal to oily in the spring and summer, and more normal to dry in the fall and winter. It's still pretty hot out, and I've been loving these tarte Not So Slick Oil Absorbing Blotting Papers! They stay in my purse and I use them to get rid of any shine I may have, as well as before I touch-up my makeup. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

tarte - Not So Slick
Oil Absorbing Blotting Papers









tarte Not So Slick Oil Absorbing Blotting Papers Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $10.00 (50 sheets per pack). Available on the tarte Cosmetics website, at Sephora, at Ulta, and everywhere else tarte Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Naturally-derived blotting papers that instantly absorb excess oil and shine for a matte, refreshed complexion.

Keep excess shine at bay all year long with these discreet and convenient blotting papers infused with soothing and antioxidant-rich green tea extract. Perfect for daily use or easy, on-the-go touch-ups, each weightless blotting paper instantly absorbs excess oil without disturbing your makeup.


My Review...

Blotting sheets are such a great tool; honestly, if you're not using them I don't know why. They can be all you need to get rid of shine - meaning you won't have to apply any more product (usually powder) to your face. They are amazing to use before doing a touch-up, when touch-up's are absolutely necessary, because they remove any oils that could interfere with how the makeup you're layering on top applies.

I have tried a lot of blotting sheets, mostly higher end brands (not by choice necessarily; I just usually buy them as an added item to get my Sephora order total where I need it for free shipping). Honestly, I think these tarte ones are some of the best I've tried!

They don't remove or disturb the makeup underneath; they just perfectly soak up your excess oils and make your face non-shiny and non-greasy looking. They also don't contain any bad ingredients, so they're more gentle and natural on the skin than some other blotting papers can be. They're also a nice size too. I have tried some blotting sheets that were so small I'd go through 4 of them in a single use. With the tarte ones, I only need one most of the time unless it's ridiculously hot and I am planning to touch-up my makeup with powder, then I may use two of these.

You get 50 blotting sheets in this little pack, which is a good amount. I haven't used them all up yet and I've had them living in my purse. When I do run out I fully plan to repurchase these -- especially when I'm out of my TATCHA blotting sheets!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these blotting sheets? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)