January 16, 2015

Blog sale closes on Sunday - still time to order now!

Hello, Beautiful!

I want to thank everyone who made a purchase in my recent blog sale! I really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your new beauty goodies. 

The blog sale will be closed this coming Sunday, January 18th. If you want to place an order before it closes please get that order in by Sunday morning/afternoon! Here are the blog sale links:




Once the sale closes I can't take anymore orders until I re-open it. I don't know when I will re-open the sale, but it will re-open in the future once my schedule calms down a bit. 

xoxo with love & beauty,
Crystal Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)